Home Loan in Bihar, Patna is the capital city of Bihar. It is one of the fastest growing city of the country with the GDP of around 7.29%. Its GDP is increasing with every year and is prepared to perform better. The economy of the city is fast moving consumer goods industry, trade, and agricultural products. The medium and small enterprises are growing rapidly as a result of which the demand for home loans is also at its peak. To fulfill the housing finance needs of the people, some of the top banks like SBI and DHFL are providing affordable housing loans in Patna. Check out the details of the interest rates on a housing loan and the nearest branch address to apply now.
- Proof of Identity- PAN Card/Driving license/ Voter ID/Passport/Aadhar Card.
- Proof of address– Passport/Utility bill/Aadhar card
- Proof of Income– Latest salary slip/ ITR/Form-16
- Bank Statement- Last 3 months bank statement/ last 6 months bank passbook.
- Property Documents- Agreement sale copy, Certificate of possession, Land tax receipt, the Detailed cost of construction, Letter of allotment, Original NOC.
About Home Loan
Home loan is the product offered by the banks and NBFCs that assist you in making your dream to own a house come true by providing the required financial assistance. The home loan charges the lowest amount of interest rate when compared to other loan products which make it relatively cheaper than other loans. So, now you can avail the home loan and pay the EMI and live in your own house instead of paying the rent. The home loan can be availed from the lenders if you fulfill the eligibility criteria and have all the required and valid documents with you.
Home Loan in a nutshell
|Interest Rate||6.70% – 14.00%|
|Processing Fee||0% to 1.25 % of the loan amount|
|Tenure/ Repayment||1-30 years|